Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uncle's Retirement

3 posters

Go down

Uncle's Retirement Empty Uncle's Retirement

Post by Uncle Delta Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Well, it's about time I said it. After a month, maybe two of my absence a lot of thing changed. Major thing that changed is me getting skint all the time. No actual job to maintain and having a rough family life I will not be on CO as much as I'd love to be, but another thing leading up to this is me leaving Beasties. We are not what we used to be back in '11. No matter what Princess or anyone says, we downgraded. We no longer hang out together as we used to, nor have actual events that everyone attends and shit. Past 3 months, we've just been a bunch of people with the same SG name under our Champs' names. After Wind, Apple, myself and other tried to make it better, old management will do whatever it can to maintain the power over the group however they can. On top of that I've been getting a lot of negative comments about management and specific members themselves, who's names shall not be named. And I highly doubt that I will ever come back.

With all this said, I regret saying this, and I remember all the good times we have had but as from now on I will be leaving Beasties. It's impossible to rebuild what we have been, as much as I hate to admit it. We lost the very thing that made us unique forever, and despite all the effort, we will never regain it. No 'Rebirths' and such will ever fix it. With people like Arc in our lead, the group is just going down the hill.

I will remember you all whenever I log on in the future, and hope I will be also remembered.

I hope you all the best; goodbye,

Uncle Delta.
Uncle Delta
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

CO Handle : @dick
Awesomeness Meter : 14
Awesomeness Meter : 147

Back to top Go down

Uncle's Retirement Empty Re: Uncle's Retirement

Post by Nuka Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:33 pm

You will be missed, Delta...
Nuka
Nuka
Resident Hax0r

CO Handle : @JaxBug
Awesomeness Meter : 19
Awesomeness Meter : 354

http://eternal.alianceforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:06 pm

It's nice to hear some actually cared for me.
Uncle Delta
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Keep safe, Delta. I'll shout at you if I ever see you online, arright? And best of luck with work/family/all that fun stuff.
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Nuka Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Uncle Delta wrote:It's nice to hear some actually cared for me.
Hey, you're someone I consider a friend. Of course I care you you, silly!
I don't know exactly what has been going on since I haven't been on in a long time, so...I guess I don't have much of an opinion on whatever the heck's going on. I heard something about the ranking structure being completely redone, but other than that I really don't know what's going on.
Nuka
Nuka
Resident Hax0r

CO Handle : @JaxBug
Awesomeness Meter : 19
Awesomeness Meter : 354

http://eternal.alianceforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Uncle Delta Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:00 am

Nuka wrote:]Hey, you're someone I consider a friend. Of course I care you you, silly!

Oh I so silly ^^ But I heard about worse stuff, which is pretty much the reason I'm leaving. I'm not quitting CO, fuck no, just need to get up financially wise to get back on. Come to think of it, might get Gold for a month or two, since summer is just around the corner.
Uncle Delta
Uncle Delta
The Creepy Uncle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: