Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey!

2 posters

Go down

Hey! Empty Hey!

Post by Valiriel Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Hello everyone. I've been around the for a while and I've finally decided to post a topic on this section (better late than never, as Fenrir says on his post). ^^

I'm 23 and I live in Portugal. I'm studying in the area of the IT's (you know... computers and related stuff... programming, networks, web design, etc). I'm not saying the name of the course because i don't know how to translate it properly.

I love using smileys and sometimes I abuse it. If it gets too annoying, don't be afraid to say it, I promise I won't get mad at you! ^^
Besides playing, I like watching anime, listening to music, reading a good book and watching TV (mainly Discovery Channel). I also like to roleplay, but being portuguese makes it a bit harder. Don't be surprised if I say something that sounds weird or if I don't reply promptly, I may be checking a translator or an english dictionary to understand something (usually this one).

In Champions Online, my handle is @Ice_Kube and my main champion is Valiriel, some of you may have seen her around already (which is also my avatar at this moment, since i lack the artistic skills to make a proper one). If you need help, don't hesitate to ask for it! If Valiriel isn't busy, she will be glad to help!
Other than CO, I also play League of Legends, Fallen Earth, Minecraft and Team Fortress 2.

That's all for now. Don't be afraid of asking for help or sending PM's in-game!

PS: I'm sorry for any misspells, it isn't intentional and sometimes my keyboard doesn't type the key I press (it seems he loves eating them!)
Valiriel
Valiriel

CO Handle : @Ice_Kube
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 8

Back to top Go down

Hey! Empty Re: Hey!

Post by Nehmetawy Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:30 am

*squeezes Valiriel* Nehm enjoys hugs!

Nehmetawy

CO Handle : @sloth1024
Awesomeness Meter : 1