Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A well wishing goodbye

4 posters

Go down

A well wishing goodbye Empty A well wishing goodbye

Post by lucifers.lady666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:17 pm

I understand that many things have happened in recent times and in the past...
I will not deny that I have been in the middle of events that I do regret. Mainly with the events with Tsyro. I had my time keeping him at a distance and in recent times I moved on... We apologized to each other and forgave each other for mistakes made in the past. I am happy to say that I have accepted I made mistakes and moved on from them. Hoping to learn from them in the future.

I won't lie being kicked was indeed a shock to me and it did hurt... However I can also understand measures had to be taken I just wish that they had been taken another way and I was spoken to like an adult. That is the only thing that hurt. I will miss everyone nothing will change that... But I will be around and any one of you who wish to keep in contact with me can... I stand with open arms and with my head held high offering my apologies to anyone I hurt...

I wish you all the very best of luck and hope that Ferik, Marshal and Wind Song can learn from the mistakes of the past. Wind Song I hope you can make Eternal Pack a wonderful SG I sincerely do. I hope you will allow me continued access to the forum just to keep in contact with friends... I will always remember the best of times and the worst of times... And hopefully better myself for them...

I do however hope you can forgive solides99... I understand that measures had to be taken but please... Allow solides99 access to the Eternal Beasties chat... Even if I am never allowed back... Just because they are close to me does not make them the same as me...

So... After this very long winded goodbye... I wish you ALL the very best of luck in the future and feel free to add me on steam or on CO... You can find my steam on Tsyro's friends list ^^

Again I shall yell at the top of my voice.... GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! AND I WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU ALL!!!!

Yours

Luci
lucifers.lady666
lucifers.lady666

CO Handle : @lucifers.lady666
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 17

Back to top Go down

A well wishing goodbye Empty Re: A well wishing goodbye

Post by Lagger Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:21 pm

Aww Sad
Lagger
Lagger

CO Handle : @Jonny2211197

Back to top Go down

Post by lucifers.lady666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:23 pm

I know Lagger... And I'm sorry... I will miss your cookie madness in chat hun
lucifers.lady666
lucifers.lady666

Back to top Go down

Post by DelGardo Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Well, indeed i know we both had some .. diffrences in the past, but i moved on as you said, forgave you and tried after to forget the past.

I am glad to call luci as a friend now, but the more it hurts to see that she is kicked from EP and EB, because i know myself how much it hurts to be kicked from group you liked to be in it.

But i think there have to be much brave to leave us luci with smile even if u were hurt. I mean it shows you try to avoid drama and im yeah dunno im smiling to it if i look in comparison to the past.

As well you know we two keep contact and im sure others will do as well.
-hugs luci- so i hope you will be okay again luci and keep yourself smiling ... mean smilin is the best medicin hm?^^
Maybe u return once we will see which surprises the future will have

I will miss you here in EP and EB, have good time ^^

Greetings Tsyro / Rasio Cool

DelGardo

CO Handle : @mexico519
Awesomeness Meter : 3
Awesomeness Meter : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by lucifers.lady666 Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Thank you Tsyro... Really thank you... I will miss everyone... I will not lie about this... But I just feel its time that things be left as they are and people should move on... I just hope people do the same as I have. And the same as you have...

I promise I will keep smiling... And you are right... I now know how you felt... But at least you knew the reason why and were told before you were... I had nothing of the sort... And was left to find out second hand from others...

Who knows... Maybe I will return... Thats up to the powers that be though...
lucifers.lady666
lucifers.lady666

Back to top Go down

Post by solides99 Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:55 pm

I am happy that you, luci my dear say it this way and i wished everything went the otherwa aswell but you dont have to plea for me my dear if they think its necessery to do it this way by removing me allong with you..leave it be..and ill say it to yo all aswell..good bye..be strong and stay safe i hope for EP to grow and be prospure and all that kinda things...anyway those that want to keep in contact with me aswell.i am in luci friendlist...ill be around on CO, I hope to be able to just talk to all of you or even rp..i dont mind but lets keep the past in the past and walk to tomorrow and a new day

my best regards: Solides99 Razz
solides99
solides99

CO Handle : @solides99
Awesomeness Meter : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down