Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May as well make it (more) official.

3 posters

Go down

May as well make it (more) official. Empty May as well make it (more) official.

Post by Arkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:16 pm

At this point in time, I realise that it isn't really relevant, but I feel the need to post this.

I'm gone for good. For reals this time. I've been watching everything that's been happening, I've been hearing sooo many things, and I've known. And I've known that I should've taken action months ago. SO now, I'll take a different form of action.
I'm gone for good. Don't expect to see me back. To those of you out there who still know me, just remember something rather pleasant, because the truth of it all to me really isn't. I may prowl here from time to time, to see if the newcomers will use this more than we have, but I doubt more than a mild, passing interest. I hope to be proven wrong in that aspect, but whatever. To the remaining loyal Beasties, I am sorry. The shadow leader no longer lurks, waiting for a chance to protect you. And with that... I suppose there's only one last thing to do.
/poof
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

May as well make it (more) official. Empty Re: May as well make it (more) official.

Post by lucifers.lady666 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:19 pm

You take care Arkas... See you on steam... <3
lucifers.lady666
lucifers.lady666

CO Handle : @lucifers.lady666
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 17

Back to top Go down

May as well make it (more) official. Empty Re: May as well make it (more) official.

Post by DelGardo Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 pm

Hmm well arkas we had our diffrences and before ya puff away from me, i wanted to let yanno i forgive ya all and wish you good time in the future.
Remind smile to the future look forwards to your goal and u will reach it for sure Smile

I dont aspect from you that u talk to me after all but i felt like saying this to you, hope you will be fine and if you wanna hold dislike me i wont stop you dude.

Just have nice future, smile to it and take care okay?

Greetings Tsyro / Rasio Cool

DelGardo

CO Handle : @mexico519
Awesomeness Meter : 3
Awesomeness Meter : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Oh, I intend to have a very bright future. Can't be shadows without light, you know? Heheh. Ah... Shame for the EP that I won't be running over to them. They sound like they could use a nearly psychopathic, militant enforcer to keep people in line! And if you're all not fearing my for whatever reason by now... That's not a wise choice. ;3
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by DelGardo Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Well haha have nice future xD
and sure there allways two sides of a sword or coin ^^
well ur in cognatus as i heard .. and i wish u happy time there they seem to be nice

DelGardo

CO Handle : @mexico519
Awesomeness Meter : 3
Awesomeness Meter : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkas Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:12 pm

Oh, no. No Cognatus anymore, no Beasties, no other options. I've faded out... From the entire game. SO yeah... I'm pretty much gone. People can keep in touch with me via Steam, but other than that, you won't see me in-game.
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum