Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now.

3 posters

Go down

Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now. Empty Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now.

Post by Fenrir Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:25 pm

S'up people?

You know me as Fenrir, but thats only half of who I am. Or perphaps I never was. But who can tell?

So yeah a little about myself: Name is Maximiliano, I'm 21 (counts as teenager for me! :x ), I'm a pharmacist student (I don't do drugs I swear! But I would appreciate you welcoming with a "Hello Dr. Nick" whenever I log in Razz ) and I'm from Argentina, so be warning your eyes on fugly grammar mistakes hereon. Just kidding, I do have a good grasp on English even though the last practice and exam I took was 5 years ago, but hey writing right now counts as practice, right? For your auditive pleasure I'll probably won't be joining Teamspeak (->DOES NOT WANT TO ADMIT HE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO USE IT<-), so you probably won't be hearing cavernous-spanish-accent english anytime soon.

About my personality, well you probably noticed I'm a little bit bounce (still no drugs I swear!), I'm a very optimistic person and good at teamworking (this sounds like a job interview xD). I like to believe I'm knowledgeable on a vast number of topics (and if I'm not my friends say I'm good at pulling stuff out of my @$$) so if there's anything I can help you with just PM me (at your own risk; remember the bounce part).

So well, hope to share some fun times with you and be an active and helpfull member of Beasties.

Oh yeah, that furry little bastard on my prof pic is my pet Chinchilla, and he drives me nuts so you'll probably hear my complain about him in chat from time to time or simply see me ago AFK in the middle of TT to stop his evildoing (just kidding I won't xD). My friends named him Pinky cause apparently I'm The Brains. Go figure.

Now you can have free drugs. Good Day Very Happy
Fenrir
Fenrir

CO Handle : @lezard2102
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 26

Back to top Go down

Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now. Empty Re: Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now.

Post by Tsyro Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:45 pm

Well welcome to the forum Very Happy
Sure better now and great to have a beeter view of you!
My name is Sebastian if you care Wink
And what more to say, great that your trien to be active here^^

Greetings Tsyro Cool

Tsyro

CO Handle : @Tsyro
Awesomeness Meter : 3
Awesomeness Meter : 51

Back to top Go down

Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now. Empty Re: Better late than never, but I'm lazy, so better now.

Post by Arkas Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 pm

Hey, at least you've decided to introduce yourself! Very good thing. Plus, the longer you're here, the more you can get to know the other people who have also bothered getting to know people here! Lol. And anyway, yeah, feel free to continue pestering people with your ideas and whatnot! I know I never stop... Lol. Anywho. Shutting up for now.
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down