Eternal Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Late Introduction

2 posters

Go down

Very Late Introduction Empty Very Late Introduction

Post by shiratori Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:30 pm

Well, this is about the latest intro ever because I've met quite a few of you already. I've been around for a few weeks already, but kept forgetting to visit this forum...

I play as either Shiratori (means white swan in Japanese) or Kokuchou (means black swan in Japanese). Both are wolves, a white and black wolf respectively, though the swan is my favorite animal. I am more often on Shiratori, so you may have noticed one of my random costumes. One is a white wolf with antlers, clad in a dark pink, another is a white wolf in pink and white with butterly wings, another is a glowing tech white wolf clad in purple... I really have a blast designing these costumes. I think that is my favorite thing to do. Kokuchou's main costume is a black female wolf in a black vest with a white shirt underneath and black pants. Very high class convention waitressy. ^.^ I adore that sort of look. In fact, it is a small dream of mine to be a waitress for at least 1 day. Her other costume is a blue space cadet type with white, blue, and black wings ^.^

Hmm... I'm kinda bad at this game, but what I am is persistent, which has helped me a lot. Shiratori is an archer type and Kokuchou is an ice type. Gotta say I like Shiratori best. I'm perfectly fine sacrificing the HP for quick kills. (Not that I have anything against Kokuchou! She definitely dies a lot less than Shiratori. After I get Shiratori to 40 (2 more levels to go at the time I'm writing this!), I'm going to spend more time leveling Kokuchou and making her costumes as developed as Shiratori's.)

I think most people who have chatted with me know I used to be on another MMORPG. I had a level 64 Elementor (mage type) named Emerarudo (Emerald in Japanese). But, after I got her to that point, I studied abroad and had the slowest internet on the planet, so I couldn't play. I led a guild on the game and everything, but I got horrifically sick of grinding to level, so I didn't return to the game when I got back to my country. I like Champions Online a lot better because there is an actual evident story and I love the idea of creating your own nemesis. I love meeting my nemesis in missions. He's so cool ^.^ It's a lot more fun than grinding for every level. I remember being at 64 and fighting monsters that were level 74 and getting like 0.01% exp per monster I killed... -.- Now that was disheartening. Especially when my friends told me that was considered good exp... And when I died, I'd lose exp... Not cool... At level 64, I had kinda stopped anyway. I'd either pay people to level me (fight high level monsters while I sit safely on a tree or something) or go help newbies... So, needless to say, I've been completely ecstatic about Champions Online. I plan on playing for a long, long time ^.^

Let's see... feel free to talk to me in English, Spanish, or Japanese. My Spanish is a world better than my Japanese, but I can get my ideas across and understand you just fine in Japanese. (Just have a few grammar issues I'm working on, but I always appreciate the practice!).

As far as hobbies, I like to research. Odd hobby, but it makes me happy. I can tell you about iPhones (including any speculations about the 2 coming up), the best lap computer fans, all about betta fish (what temperatures they like, how many gallons of water they need, fish tonics for common problems, etc.), proper etiquette, the best places to travel in the U.S., best paper to use when printing your own wedding programs and how exactly to make them look elegant and professional for cheap, how to read your phone bill and decrease your charges each month, how to travel for cheap (maybe even free), the best and worst credit cards to have... Sometimes I just have a question in mind and I spend hours learning about the answers. My family and friends now come to me when they want to buy something new. When I am online and not researching or playing Champions Online, I'm giving advice to people on Yahoo! Answers, usually in the consumer electronics area. Research, I guess you could say, is my life specialty. I never do anything without researching it fully first. Heh, I think I kinda interviewed Apple and Gahiji too before I asked to join Beasties lol. Which, I am so glad I joined. I'm enjoying it a lot. ^.^

My #1 favorite places to be are Japan towns or shopping areas like Little Tokyo or Sakura in LA, Epcot's Japan in Disney World, and Mitsuwa. I also adore CES (Consumer Electronics Show), which takes place annually in Las Vegas and the beaches in Lagos, Portugal.

Well, that's me!

Nice to formally meet you all!! ^.^

(If you see me in the game, feel free to call Shiratori "Shira" or Kokuchou "Koko" for short ^.^)

shiratori

CO Handle : Shiratori
Awesomeness Meter : 0
Awesomeness Meter : 8

Back to top Go down

Very Late Introduction Empty Re: Very Late Introduction

Post by Arkas Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:15 am

Well, the information certainly seems to be flowing! Welcome to the forums, definitely. There's a whole lot of info to digest here, lol!
Arkas
Arkas
The Dread Lord

CO Handle : @ADDGuy @AppleGravy
Awesomeness Meter : 7
Awesomeness Meter : 231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:26 am

Wow.. nicely done intro you have there, Shira-chan!
Nevertheless, welcome to the forums! ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by shiratori Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Thank you, Arkas, xArcticWolfx. ^.^

shiratori

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 am

or.. your "nii-chan"
^^

Back to top Go down

Post by shiratori Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:38 am

(Woah! I hadn't checked your champion name! That totally makes sense!)

Hello, Arc-nii-chan ^.^

shiratori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down